Event cost: $0
• This two hour free class provides basic information about pre-diabetes.
• A multi-disciplinary team of instructors, including registered nurses and a dietitian lead this class. A certified diabetes educator is among this team.
- Parameters for Diagnosis.
- Medication Management.
- Impact of Diet and Exercise on Blood Surgars.
- Strategies to Delay Onset or Prevent Onset of Diabetes.
• Pre-registration is not required.
For more information call 608.364.1324.
Class are held in the Beloit Hospital Boardroom, 1969 W. Hart Rd., Beloit.
Tuesday Aug 04, 2020
- 9:00 - 11:00
Thursday Dec 03, 2020
- 14:00 - 16:00